Saturday, September 12, 2009

Supermodel Saturday: Kasia Struss



So I've taken today to talk about one of my favorite professional pretty girls, the beautiful Kasia Struss.
Though she might not rank as high on my list of favorites, as...say, Freja Beha she's really a great model. Kasia was spring 08's catwalk queen, walking 75 shows in four weeks -- that's commendable. She's still in high demand, those sky-high cheekbones and pro walk still winning her shows and shoots. (Did you like that? "Sky-high cheekbones"?)
More recently she's been in Mulberry's fall 09 campaign which I caught for the first time in Elle. Though I have to admit that I've never been a fan of the whole..."avant garde" huge frizz hair concept, it's a nice ad that Kasia of course looks great in along with Irina Kulikova. Shows off the girls' gorgeous legs and maybe, just maybe, the ridiculous hair even works a little with the autumn-y background.

A great model who shares my name. How awesome is that.
That's about it for now. I know it was low on info, and maybe interest too, but if anyone reads this, what do you think? About Kasia, and about the blog?
Thanks, and I'll write again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment