Hello, blogspot.
I'm a (fledgling) fashion blogger.
My name is Kasia.
I like tea, cats, silk, MGMT, sushi, twinkle lights, tie dye, learning French, The Fratellis, thinness, leather, ballet, frozen yogurt, satin, (film) photography, CSI: Miami, lip balm, and fashion. I like fashion a lot. One could say that I love it. I really, really, really love it.
I do not like sports, ugly clothes, geometry, bad electronica, hot weather, Speidi, hick towns, Hummers, bad grammar, irresponsibility, bad spelling, or Sarah Palin.
I'm after a lookbook invitation...not to seem desperate or anything. But, you know...
Well, blogspot, now that we're acquainted, I think anyone reading this should follow this blog -- don't worry, I'll make a real blog entry in the very near future. One that actually has a focus on fashion. One that's actually a little interesting to read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

BOO YOU SUCK! Just kidding. You officially have one follower...or ar least you WILL in a few minutes. I just need to figure out how to do that. Yeah...bye.
ReplyDelete-Meghna